When it comes to music purchases, the iTunes Store isapple musicIt's all about the transmission. While the latter was a late addition to the streaming service, it's growing rapidly thanks to well-curated playlists, high-resolution sound quality at great prices, integration with the Apple ecosystem, and more. With a music library of over 90 million songs, more than Spotify's 70 million, Apple Music lets you stream your favorite songs. However, sometimes it may be more convenient to download songs from Apple Music for offline listening, especially when you are on a flight or somewhere without a stable internet connection. If you've ever tried to download all songs from Apple Music in batch, the process might be cumbersome: you have to tap the download button hundreds of times to download each song one by one. Actually, there are multiple methods to download all Apple Music songs at once. Keep reading this tutorial to learn more.
Also read: How to Download Free Music from Tubidy MP3?
- Part 1: How to Download All Apple Music to iPhone?
- Part 2: How to Download All Apple Music Songs at Once with iTunes?
- Part 3: How to Download All Songs on Apple Music at Once with iTransfer?
- Part 4: How to Free Download All Songs on Apple Music?
Part 1: How to Download All Apple Music to iPhone?
Unfortunately, there is no direct way to download all Apple Music songs at once. However, you can still download songs in batches of albums or playlists, saving you more time than tapping on individual songs to download. To fully download Apple Music on your iPhone, please make sure your iPhone is connected to the stable internet and follow the steps below.
- Step 1:ThrowMusicapp on your iPhone and touchlibraryTab in the bottom menu bar.
- Step 2:In the list of multiple options if you likeLiedyou need to tap the download button next to each song to download the songs one by one. so choose orplaylistsÖalbumsto download songs in batches.
- Level 3:Touch and hold an album or playlist title, then touchDisposeOption in popup menu to download all songs from this playlist or album. Alternatively, you can open the desired playlist or album and tapDisposein the upper right corner to download all songs in this playlist or album. Repeat the steps until all songs are downloaded.
- Level 4:If you don't want to download every time you add new songs, you can go toSettings > Musicand enable the optionautomatic downloads. Then all your future music will be downloaded to your iPhone automatically.
If your Apple Music won't download songs, please read:How to Fix Apple Music Not Downloading Songs?
Part 2: How to Download All Apple Music Songs at Once with iTunes?
Although the above method is faster than downloading songs one by one, it still takes some time when there are many albums and playlists in your library. Luckily, using iTunes is much faster if you have access to a computer. Instead of tapping the download button multiple times, you can use iTunes to download all Apple Music songs at once.
- Step 1:If you're using a Windows computer or a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier, startitunes. make sure you havethe latest itunes versionFurnished. If you're using a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, start upMusic.
- Step 2:CliqueFile > New > Smart Playlist. no popupsmart playlistwindow, you can set rules to determine which tracks are included in new playlists.
- LeavePhosphorchecked andMusicselected.
- Put the boxes in the second row separately on "Tempo“, „Is better than", mi"00:00', which ensures that all songs are included in the playlist.
- Disable thoselimited toPossibility.
- Mark aLive-UpdateOption to add new songs to the playlist.
- click noOKTaste.
- Stage 3:Give the new playlist a name.
- Level 4:Make sure to do this on both your Mac and your iPhoneSync librarythe function is activated. Then the new playlist will appear with all Apple Music songs on theplaylistfrom the Music app on your iPhone. Please follow the steps in Part 1 to download all Apple Music songs at once.
Part 3: How to Download All Songs on Apple Music at Once with iTransfer?
If all Apple Music songs have been downloaded to your computer or your iPhone doesn't have a stable internet connection, you can use this method to transfer all Apple Music songs from computer to iPhone at once. And it will be the quickest way. To do this, you need iOS transfer software.Leawo iTransferiris recommended here. Not only music, you can transfer 11 other types of files between iOS devices, computer and iTunes, including videos, photos, ringtones, messages, etc. Please follow the steps below to download all songs on Apple Music at once with Leawo iTransfer .
If you also want to transfer other file types like photos, please read:How to transfer photos from computer to iPhone?
Step 1 Download Leawo iTransfer
Depending on your computer system, click one of the following buttons to free download Leawo iTransfer. After installation, launch the software.
- Easily transfer files between iOS devices, iTunes and PC.
- 6 times faster than iTunes
- Transfer up to 14 types of data and files without iTunes.
- Supports the latest iOS devices like iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, etc.
- Play, view and delete data and files on iOS devices.
- Support for Windows and Mac OS
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to the computer
Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable. This software will detect and recognize your iPhone instantly.
Step 3 Download all Apple Music songs from computer to iPhone at once
chooseMusicTab in the left sidebar. then clickAdd > Add File/Add Folderto browse and select songs you downloaded from Apple Music to your computer and clickOpento download all Apple Music songs to your iPhone at once.
Part 4: How to Free Download All Songs on Apple Music?
Apple Music is a subscription music streaming service that offers new subscribers a three-month free trial. After the trial period, users will be charged $9.99 per month for an individual plan. If you cancel your subscription, you will no longer have access to the songs, including songs you have already downloaded, because you are not the song owner. So what if you want to listen to Apple Music after unsubscribe or want to download Apple Music songs for free even if you don't have a subscription? Please read the following to learn how to download all Apple Music songs for free.
If you also want to download music for free from other platforms like YouTube, please refer to:How to Download Music from YouTube to iPhone?
Step 1 Download Leawo Music Recorder
Leawo Music Recorder is actually a music downloader that can download any music from the internet including Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal, YouTube, Facebook and more. Click the download button below to download and install this powerful software on your computer.
Leawo music recorder
- Record any sound from computer audio streaming and embedded input audio.
- Record music from 1000+ music sites like YouTube, Facebook, Veoh, VEVO, etc.
- Schedule music recordings via the built-in recording task scheduler.
- Automatically/manually add music tags like artist, album, cover art, etc.
- Save recorded music files in WAV or MP3 format for wide use.
Step 2 Make recording and output settings
To download songs from Apple Music, click the microphone icon on the lower left corner. in the pop-up windowIdeaswindow, enable the option toRecord computer audio. You can also clickFormatTab to set recording parameters like format, bitrate, etc. and click the buttonGenerallyTab to set the output directory. After completing the settings, click the buttonOKTaste.
Step 3: Start Free Download All Apple Music Songs
In the main interface, click the red buttonBeginat the top right corner to start downloading Apple Music songs for free. Simultaneously play the source music on Apple Music. Please note that you need to press the buttonBeginbefore playing the source music so you don't miss any music clips. This software intelligently filters out blanks and ads. When the song ends, click the same button again to save the song.
Step 4: Edit music tags
Based on a robust database, all songs are added to song tags during the recording process. You can also edit the music tags manually according to your personal needs. On the main interface, click Media tab, right click the target song you want to edit and select theEdit music tagsOption that allows you to edit music tags like Title, Artist, Album etc. Besides, you can also share all downloaded Apple Music songs to iTunes library by clicking the button at the bottom left corner. If you want to transfer these downloaded songs to your iPhone, please follow the detailed instructions in the previous paragraphs.